Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Are Digestive Enzymes Proteins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.