While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Secretes Hormones And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.