Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Under Contract
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.