While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Why Do Digestive Enzymes Cause Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.