The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Does The Stomach Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.