The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Which Digestive Juice Contains No Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.