While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Which Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes Digest Starches
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.