Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Which Digestive Enzymes Convert Starch To Maltose
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.