Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Cells Of The Pancreas Release Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.