The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions What Digestive Enzymes Should I Take
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.