While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestion Buffer
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzyme Digestion Buffer
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestion Buffer
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.