The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. What Are The 6 Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Are The 6 Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Are The 6 Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. What Are The 6 Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. What Are The 6 Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. What Are The 6 Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. What Are The 6 Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Are The 6 Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.