The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Against The Spread
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.