The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions The Best Enzymes For Your Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.