The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Can I Take Digestive Enzymes With Omeprazole
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.