Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Taking Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Taking Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Taking Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Taking Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Taking Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Taking Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Taking Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Taking Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.