While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Substrate And Product
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.