While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.