Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Activated Charcoal Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.