Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes Together
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.