While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Lactose Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Lactose Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Lactose Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.