Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Powder Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Powder Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Powder Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Powder Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Powder Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Powder Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Powder Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Powder Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.