Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes High Quality Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. High Quality Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions High Quality Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.