Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Pancreatic Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.