The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Constipation
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Constipation
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.