Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Pancreas Secretions Contain Digestive Enzymes And
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.