The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Pre Workout
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.