While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Most Effective Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.