The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes In Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.