While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Liquid Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Liquid Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Liquid Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.