While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.