Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Human Stomach Cells That Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.