While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Test
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Test
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Test
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Test
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Test
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Test
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Test
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Test
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.