Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions How To Stop Taking Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.