The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Than A
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.