While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Herbal Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Herbal Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Herbal Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.