Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Xymogen
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.