While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Give Examples Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.