Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Fruit With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.