The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Pro Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.