Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Fda Approved Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.