Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions The Pancreas Produces Digestive Enzymes That Empty Into The:
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.