While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Enzymes Vitamin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Vitamin
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Vitamin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Enzymes Vitamin
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Enzymes Vitamin
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Vitamin
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Enzymes Vitamin
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzymes Vitamin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.