While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Enzyme Digestion Map
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzyme Digestion Map
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzyme Digestion Map
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestion Map
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzyme Digestion Map
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Enzyme Digestion Map
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzyme Digestion Map
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzyme Digestion Map
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.