While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Enzymes For Digestive Health
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes For Digestive Health
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Enzymes For Digestive Health
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Enzymes For Digestive Health
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Enzymes For Digestive Health
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Enzymes For Digestive Health
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Enzymes For Digestive Health
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Enzymes For Digestive Health
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.