Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Lose Weight
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.