The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzymes Digestive
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestive
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzymes Digestive
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Enzymes Digestive
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Enzymes Digestive
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Enzymes Digestive
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzymes Digestive
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestive
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.