The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Jumia
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Jumia
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Jumia
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.