The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Enzymes Digestive Role
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzymes Digestive Role
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzymes Digestive Role
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestive Role
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzymes Digestive Role
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Enzymes Digestive Role
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Enzymes Digestive Role
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestive Role
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.