While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Of Mouth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.